Thursday 19 May 2016

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Synthesis

Choose a character and explain what happened in their point of view.

Charlie-I was walking down the road and I saw something shiny on the ground so I picked it up and it was $1.I wanted to buy another chocolate bar for myself so I ran to the convenience store and asked for 2 chocolate bars and to my surprise there was a golden ticket.When the owner yelled out “He has won the ticket” everyone around me started to swarm me and tried to steal the ticket from me.I ran past the mob and sprinted home to show my family.



2 comments:

  1. i liked it now you first said who it was you were talking about. is there any more that you are going to make, plus could you please ad more info on what happened where. here is the link to my blog daniel4sbk@paroagrey.school.nz

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hi Leo I think you did a great job on explaining the golden ticket.I like how you said that he found 1$ on the road. Why did you choose Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.